1-2-1 DDRS Course - Manchester & Derbyshire
When an individual is caught drink driving they often have no thought as to whether they are over the limit and the resultant consequences of their actions.
Some may have caused injury to themselves or others or just simply been routinely stopped by the police. Regardless the impact on their own or others lives has been realised by the time they attend a Bakers Drink Drivers Rehabilitation Course.
Our course is designed to meet certain objectives:
- To identify individual attitudes to drink driving
- To accept responsibility for their actions
- To increase knowledge on the effects of alcohol, both to the body and when driving.
- To change attitudes and empower the student never to drink and drive again.
- The course is run over 3 x 1day sessions and is classroom based. Classroom sizes range from 4 to 12 students
There however may be times when arranged course do not meet an individuals timescale or their ability to work with others. Bakers solicitors can offer a bespoke DDRS (Drink Drive Rehabilitation Scheme) course to meet the need of an individual. The course will attract a higher premium cost but will specifically target the individual and work with their availability or any other requirements. Courses are available in the Greater Manchester and Derbyshire area.