Our Licensing Department is committed to making fees as competitive as they possibly can. In addition to this we will always be transparent when it comes to our fees and charges.
Licensing can at times be complex and confusing but our pricing policy means that in almost all cases we can offer a fixed fee based on a standard application with no objections. If your requirements are a little more complex we will discuss the details and agree a pricing structure to ensure the service we provide is within your budget.
For a free, no obligation, discussion contact us to discuss your requirements.
- BIIAB level 2 award Course and examination. £180
- Personal Licence application. £264 inc vat
- Transfer of a premises licence £185 inc vat
- Variation of Premises Licence Change in the DPs £185 inc vat
- Minor Variation of a premises licence £325 inc vat
- Full variation of premises licence £900 inc vat. Price does not include a contested application
- Application for a premises Licence £900 inc vat Price does not include a contested
- Application for a temporary events notice £125 inc vat
- Representation at a Licensing Panel Hearing. £500.00 inc vat
- Installation of a Due Diligence folder with training. £150 inc vat
- Bakers Alcohol Awareness training and certificate. Price starts at £250.00 inc vat (maximum 3 persons)